By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on AC Podiatry’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit or license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- alter or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or public presentation;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by AC Podiatry at any time. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy materials in your ownership.
The materials on AC Podiatry’s site are given “as is” AC Podiatry makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. AC Podiatry does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
AC Podiatry should not be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on AC Podiatry’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that AC Podiatry has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm.
AC Podiatry has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by AC Podiatry of the site. The utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
AC Podiatry may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with AC Podiatry’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of South Australia AC Podiatry State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
Your privacy is critical to us. Likewise, we have built up this Policy with the end goal you should see how we gather, utilise, impart and reveal and make utilisation of individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.